When it comes to YOUR community’s needs, we have learned that “one size does not fit all” so we offer a menu-based approach to each association.
In many communities, even the busiest of homeowners take an active role in “Self-Managing” their HOA through Board Leadership and Committees. Often, these individuals just need the benefit of experience or training in such issues as Board Responsibilities, Policy Development, Regulatory Compliance, Transition from Declarant to Owner Management or other matters. We offer consulting services based on an hourly or project rate
The financial management of an association in keeping up with dues payments, late fees, collections can be the most time-consuming responsibility of all Board tasks. It requires a good system of record keeping, constant documentation of association’s Declaration requirement as well as time to send and post dues payments; property income and expenses, etc. We offer Accounting Only services to free up Self-Managing Board to conduct other property issues.
There are approximately 148 different tasks required for an Association’s optimum management. The most essential function is Communication Between Owners and Management. Each day we focus on Your community to:
- Maintain formal individual ownership records.
- Collect Association dues and other assessments and coordinate possible legal action against owners to collect dues if needed.
- Pay all expenses of the Association.
- Provide complete accounting reports on each month’s activity along with a Management Report describing the activities for that specific accounting period to the Board.
- Provide all records for inspection by Owners, mortgagees, trust deed beneficiaries, etc. as requested.
- Develop annual budget and rationale in accordance with the Bylaws and obtain Board approval.
- Coordinate year-end activities and provide to CPA for timely filing of Association tax returns.
- Timely process 1099’s for vendors and submittal to IRS.
- Process resale certificates as required by law upon the sale of a home.
…………And above all……………to respond to every owner’s issues, questions and concerns